A team in the bustling economic hub of Hamburg is credited for the first open offices in the 1950s. Named after the quarter of St. Pauli, these tables are a celebration of the birth of that open office concept. Made of American ash wood and engineered wood, this St. Pauli Green Light Workstation has a pale green metal brace connecting each leg to the table. A finished white top makes the table easy to clean. Also available with a pale pink brace. This table can be paired with the St. Pauli office chairs in coordinating colors.
Length: 1200 mm Width: 600 mm Height: 750 mm